Drucker Diagnostics QBC Venous Tubes (1000 Test Kit)
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Drucker Diagnostics
Model: Venous Tubes (1000 Test Kit)
Product Code: 424237
Block Scientific offers the Venous Tubes (1000 test kit) that can be used with the pipetter to draw samples from venous tubes. These tubes incorporate 10 individual trays of 10 tubes with external floats and manual closures.
Packaged as a box of 1000 tubes, Venous Tubes are the only disposables required for complete blood count testing in the QBC STAR and Autoread Plus hematology analyzers. Utilizing patented dry hematology technology, QBC Tubes reduce waste and eliminate the need for liquid reagents.
: Technical Specifications
- Sample size: 111 µl
- Type of blood: Venous
- Collection method: venous blood (EDTA tube)
- Storage temperature: 16° to 32° C
- Anticoagulant included: No
- Type of stopper: External closure, located in test tray well
- Parameters: Hematrocrit, hemoglobin, platelet count, white blood cell count, granulocyte count and lymphocyte / monocyte count
- Quantity: Box of 1000 tubes
For more details on Drucker Diagnostics QBC Venous Tubes (1000 Test Kit) or other QBC Autoread Plus products we offer, dial 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our online store to browse our collection of quality laboratory equipment, reagents and consumables.