drucker diagnostics qbc venous tubes (100 test kit)
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- venous tubes (100 test kit)
based in new york, block scientific is a global leader of quality lab equipment, consumables and reagents. our inventory features the venous tubes (100 test kit) for use in complete blood count testing on the qbc star and autoread plus hematology analyzers.
for superior cbc results
featuring unique, patented technology, this tube provides dry hematology analysis. coated with acridine orange, potassium oxalate, agglutinating agent and stabilizers, the venous tubes contain 10 individual trays of 10 tubes each with external floats and manual closures. these tubes can be used with the pipetter to draw samples only from venous tubes.
- anticoagulant included: no
- type of stopper: external closure, located in test tray well
- sample size: 111 µl
- type of blood: venous
- storage temperature: 16° to 32° c
- quantity: box of 100 tubes
- parameters: hematrocrit, hemoglobin, platelet count, white blood cell count, granulocyte count and lymphocyte / monocyte count
for more information on the drucker diagnostics qbc venous tubes (100 test kit) and other qbc autoread plus products we carry, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. visit our online store to browse our vast range of new and refurbished laboratory equipment.