Greiner Bio One VACUETTE® Plasma Separation, Lithium Heparin. 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm Case of 1200
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Greiner Bio One
Model: Lithium Heparin. 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm
Product Code: 454244
Block Scientific, an established lab equipment supplier in New York offers the VACUETTE® Plasma Separation, Lithium Heparin. 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm Case of 1200. These blood collection tubes facilitate the collection, transport, storing and processing of plasma in clinical labs. The main features of these tubes are:
- Anticoagulant: The lithium heparin additives coating the interior wall of the tube are anticoagulants that block the coagulation cascade and prevent blood clotting.
- Barrier gel: The gel barrier in the tube moves up during the centrifugation process, creating a barrier to separate the plasma from the blood cells.
- Non-ridged pull cap: This tube is fitted with a safety screw cap. The absence of the ridges in the tube facilitates removal of cap with a simple pull action.
- Color-coded ring: This tube comes with a black ring, indicating standard tubes.
Blood Collection Tube
- Draw Volume: 3.0 ml
- Tube Size: 13 x 75 mm
- Tube Material: Polyethylene Therephthalate
- Quantity: Rack 50 / Case 1200
- Cap Color / Ring Color: Green / Black
- CE marking
More information about VACUETTE® Plasma Separation, Lithium Heparin 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm and other lithium heparin tubes we offer, visit our online store. For further details, call us at 631-589-1118 or email at email@example.com.