greiner bio one vacuette® plasma separation, lithium heparin. 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm case of 1200
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- greiner bio one
block scientific, an established lab equipment supplier in new york offers the vacuette® plasma separation, lithium heparin. 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm case of 1200. these blood collection tubes facilitate the collection, transport, storing and processing of plasma in clinical labs. the main features of these tubes are:
- anticoagulant: the lithium heparin additives coating the interior wall of the tube are anticoagulants that block the coagulation cascade and prevent blood clotting.
- barrier gel: the gel barrier in the tube moves up during the centrifugation process, creating a barrier to separate the plasma from the blood cells.
- non-ridged pull cap: this tube is fitted with a safety screw cap. the absence of the ridges in the tube facilitates removal of cap with a simple pull action.
- color-coded ring: this tube comes with a black ring, indicating standard tubes.
blood collection tube
- draw volume: 3.0 ml
- tube size: 13 x 75 mm
- tube material: polyethylene therephthalate
- quantity: rack 50 / case 1200
- cap color / ring color: green / black
- ce marking
more information about vacuette® plasma separation, lithium heparin 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm and other lithium heparin tubes we offer, visit our online store. for further details, call us at 631-589-1118 or email at email@example.com.