Greiner Bio One VACUETTE® K3 EDTA Tube 9 ml, 16 x 100 mm. Case of 1200
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Greiner Bio One
Model: K3 EDTA Tube 9 ml, 16 x 100 mm
Product Code: 455036
Block Scientific, an established lab equipment supplier based in New York offers a wide range of quality instruments, accessories and reagents of all types of lab applications. Our collection of blood collection systems features the VACUETTE® K3 EDTA Tube 9 ml, 16 x 100 mm Case of 1200. This is an efficient blood collection tube for collecting, processing and transporting of undiluted plasma specimens in a closed, evacuated environment. It facilitates routine hematology testing, viral marker testing, and the testing of whole blood.
The inner wall of these blood collection tubes is spray dried with tripotassium ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (K3 EDTA). This EDTA tube offers smooth and safe sample collection with the following features
- Non-ridged pull cap that supports automatic decapping
- Pre-filled vacuum in the sample collection tube that allows collection of defined quantity of blood without further handling requirements
- Quick and hygienic change of tubes to avoid risk of contact with the patient’s blood
K3 EDTA Blood Collection Tubes
VACUETTE sterile plastic tubes made from PET plastic have CE mark and most are U.S FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved.
Specifications of This EDTA Tube Includes
- Quantity: Rack 50 / Case 1200
- Cap Color / Ring Color: Lavender / Black (standard tube)
- Draw Volume: 9.0 ml
- Tube Size: 16 x 100mm
- Tube Material: Polyethylene Therephthalate
Visit Us Now
For more information about the VACUETTE® K3 EDTA Tube 9 ml, 16 x 100 mm and other K3 EDTA Immunohematology tubes we offer, visit our online store. To contact our sales team, call 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.