Greiner Bio One VACUETTE® K3 EDTA Tube 2 ml, 13 x 75 mm Case of 1200
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Greiner Bio One
Model: K3 EDTA Tube 2 ml, 13 x 75 mm
Product Code: 454222
Block Scientific, a recognized lab equipment supplier in New York caters to the requirements of clients worldwide. The VACUETTE® K3 EDTA Tube 2 ml, 13 x 75 mm Case of 1200 is one of the quality blood collection systems in its extensive inventory.
The Capabilities of This System Include
- Routine immunohematology such as red cell grouping, Rh grouping, leucocytes, monocytes, leucocytes, neutrophile granulocytes, haemoglobin and anti-body screening
- Safe and painless blood collection from children and geriatric patients
- Viral marker testing in screening and clinical laboratories
The single-use containers for blood specimen collection are made of virtually unbreakable PET plastic, providing better safety than glass. The interior walls are coated with anti-coagulant tripotassium EDTA and can be used in closed mode with direct sampling analyzers. The white ring on the tube indicates pediatric use.
VACUETTE® K3 EDTA Blood Collection Tubes
- Quantity: Rack 50 / Case 1200
- Cap Color / Ring Color: Lavender / White
- CE Mark: Yes
- Draw Volume: 2.0 ml
- Tube Size: 13 x 75mm
- Tube Material: Polyethylene Therephthalate
The pre-measured vacuum in this collection system allows the collection of a defined quantity of blood without further handling requirements. These tubes are also available with an 8% liquid EDTA solution.
For more information about the VACUETTE® K3 EDTA Tube 2 ml, 13 x 75 mm and other K3 EDTA Immunohematology tubes we offer, visit our online store. You can reach our sales team by phone at 631-589-1118 or email us at email@example.com.