Greiner Bio One VACUETTE® K2 EDTA Tube 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm Case of 1200
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Greiner Bio One
Model: K2 EDTA Tube 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm
Product Code: 454246
Block Scientific, a reliable U.S. based supplier of new and reconditioned laboratory equipment, serves a global market. We offer the VACUETTE® K2 EDTA Tube 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm Case of 1200, an ideal product for use in the examination of whole blood in hematology applications.
Specifications of These
Blood Collection Tubes
- Tube Material: Polyethylene Therephthalate
- Quantity: Rack 50 / Case 1200
- Cap Color / Ring Color: Lavender / Black
- CE Mark: Yes
- Draw Volume: 3.0 ml
- Tube Size: 13 x 75mm
- Storage: 4 – 25°C
- Indication: Routine Immunohematology Testing
The interior of the K2 EDTA tube wall is coated with spray-dried dipotassium. The EDTA binds calcium ions and blocks the coagulation cascade.
- Offers blood sample stability for up to 24 hours
- Can also be used in the closed mode with direct sampling analyzers
- Unbreakable PET plastic construction
- Non-ridged cap with exterior color-coded ring to show additive used or draw volume
For more details about the VACUETTE® K2 EDTA Tube 3 ml, 13 x 75 mm Case of 1200 and other K2 EDTA-Immunohematology tubes we offer, visit our online store. You can contact our sales team by dialing 631-589-1118 or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.