greiner bio one vacuette® glycolytic inhibitor, potassium oxalate and sodium fluoride 5.5 ml, 13 x 100 mm case of 1200
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- greiner bio one
block scientific is an established lab equipment supplier based in new york. we offer the vacuette® glycolytic inhibitor, potassium oxalate and sodium fluoride 5.5 ml, 13 x 100 mm case of 1200.
these grey top tubes which contain a glycolytic inhibitor (sodium fluoride) and an anti-coagulant (potassium oxalate). they are ideal for the analysis of blood sugar and lactate in stabilized anticoagulated whole blood or plasma.
the non-ridged caps of tubes allow automatic decapping with a simple pull movement. the exterior of the cap features a color-coded ring to indicate the draw volume and also helps in the visual identification of tubes.
vacuette blood collection set
- draw volume: 5.50ml
- tube size: 13 x 100mm
- tube material: polyethylene therephthalate
- quantity: rack 50 / case 1200
- cap color/ring color: grey / black
- indication: analysis of blood glucose and lactate
- virtually unbreakable pet plastic tube construction helps in smooth centrifugation, handling and transportation
- sterile, non-evacuated tubes offer fast and reliable test results
- fda approved tubes with ce mark
- color coding of caps in accordance with international recommended codes for easy identification of tubes
for more information about the vacuette® glycolytic inhibitor, potassium oxalate and sodium fluoride 5.5 ml, 13 x 100 mm case of 1200 and other glucose blood glucose and lactate we offer, visit our online store. for your queries, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.