Greiner Bio One VACUETTE® Glycolytic Inhibitor, Potassium Oxalate and Sodium Fluoride 5.5 ml, 13 x 100 mm Case of 1200
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Greiner Bio One
Model: Glycolytic Inhibitor, Potassium Oxalate and Sodium Fluoride 5.5ml, 13 x 100 mm
Product Code: 456020
Block Scientific is an established lab equipment supplier based in New York. We offer the VACUETTE® Glycolytic Inhibitor, Potassium Oxalate and Sodium Fluoride 5.5 ml, 13 x 100 mm case of 1200.
These grey top tubes which contain a glycolytic inhibitor (sodium fluoride) and an anti-coagulant (potassium oxalate). They are ideal for the analysis of blood sugar and lactate in stabilized anticoagulated whole blood or plasma.
The non-ridged caps of tubes allow automatic decapping with a simple pull movement. The exterior of the cap features a color-coded ring to indicate the draw volume and also helps in the visual identification of tubes.
VACUETTE Blood Collection Set
- Draw Volume: 5.50ml
- Tube Size: 13 x 100mm
- Tube Material: Polyethylene Therephthalate
- Quantity: Rack 50 / Case 1200
- Cap Color/Ring Color: Grey / Black
- Indication: Analysis of Blood Glucose and Lactate
- Virtually unbreakable PET plastic tube construction helps in smooth centrifugation, handling and transportation
- Sterile, non-evacuated tubes offer fast and reliable test results
- FDA approved tubes with CE mark
- Color coding of caps in accordance with international recommended codes for easy identification of tubes
For more information about the VACUETTE® Glycolytic Inhibitor, Potassium Oxalate and Sodium Fluoride 5.5 ml, 13 x 100 mm case of 1200 and other glucose blood glucose and lactate we offer, visit our online store. For your queries, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.