Beckman Coulter UniCel® DxI 800 Immunoassay System
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Beckman Coulter
Model: UniCel® DxI 800
Product Code: BECKMAN-UNICEL-DXI-800
If you’re looking to purchase the UniCel® DxI 800 Immunoassay System for a great price, you’ve come to the right place. Located in Bellport, New York, Block Scientific is an industry leader when it comes to providing quality medical and laboratory equipment at affordable rates.
Unicel® DxI 800
– Easy to Use, Accurate and Efficient
In addition to its ease of use, this immunoassay system from Beckman enables laboratories to reduce the number of process steps and provide better turnaround time. Reagents, consumables and controls of the system may be available with us. We offer refurbished Unicel® DxI 800 systems with 90 day parts warranty.
- Identical reagents and a technology continuum ensure consistent patient results
- Standardized make of reagent packs
- Minimal reagent management or reagent preparation required
- Compatibility across immunoassay systems
- Ready-to-use, liquid and bar-coded reagents
- On-board aliquot ability
- System keeps aliquots in chilled low-evaporation compartment for a maximum of three hours
- Automatically develops aliquots on the basis of volume of requested tests in addition to any additional volume that may be needed for re-run test scenarios and user-defined reflex
- Innovative system provides powerful efficiency
- Auto-matched pipettors function in parallel to send reagent and sample into the reaction vessels – and accomplish a peak throughput of 400 tests an hour
- An instinctive operator interface with touch screen capability optimizes efficiency
- Streamlined sample management
- Racks can be loaded straight from the centrifuge, reducing manual processes
- Racks are suitable for SYNCHRON LX systems, reducing sample handling associated with multiple systems
- One time load capacity of 120 samples together, ability for continuous loading
- “Point-in-space” pipetting technology is parallel to NCCLS guidelines and enables merging with laboratory automation systems
- Simplified operation increases productivity
- Easy to make out indicator lights and pictogram reveal which supplies have to be replenished
- Reagents and all consumables can be loaded ‘on-the-fly,’ without pausing the instrument or employing the console computer, reducing intervention
- Demonstrated chemiluminescent detection provides superior sensitivity and accuracy with a broad dynamic range
- System keeps aliquots in a chilled low-evaporation compartment for a maximum of three hours
- Automatically develops aliquots after considering volume of requested tests along with additional volume that may be needed for re-run test or user-defined reflux situations
For more information about any of the features of the Beckman Coulter UniCel® DxI 800 Immunoassay System and other refurbished immunoassay analyzers we offer, visit our online store. Get in touch with us at 631-589-1118 or at email@example.com.