siemens sysmex ca-560
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
low-volume labs can benefit from the sysmex ca-560 offered at block scientific. this coagulation analyzer offers the convenience of performing all coagulation assays on one analyzer. this compact, fully automated system is also ideal as a backup instrument to larger instruments such as sysmex ca-1500 and ca-7000 systems. we offer this analyzer refurbished with a 90 days parts warranty.
refurbished coagulation analyzer
with advanced features
this analyzer offers the smallest footprint in its class and provides maximum efficiency through simultaneous testing. with the ability to run the clinically important clotting, chromogenic and immunoassays, this analyzer provides a complete patient profile. incorporated with simple touch screen interface and with bi-directional lis communication for easy operation, the sysmex ca-560 ensures efficient operation and reduced downtime.
- removable reagent trays for ease-of-use
- displays sample rack number
- easy result management with a built-in printer
- bi-directional interface and built-in quality-control
- signals expired reagents with warning messages
- detects antigen excess for immunoassays with automatic software checks
- positive sample identification with integrated barcode reading
- calibration: automatic pre-defined calibration
- quality control: x-control, levey-jennings control
- weight: approx. 45.0 kg
- dimensions: 540 mm x 470 mm x 487 mm (w x d x h)
for further information on the refurbished siemens sysmex ca-560 and other refurbished coagulation analyzers we offer, visit our online store. call us at 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.