so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) upright, vertical
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific, one of the established laboratory equipment suppliers in the united states, distributes a broad range of brand new and refurbished laboratory devices from top manufacturers in the industry. we offer the highly reliable so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) upright, vertical model manufactured by so-low environmental equipment co. at an attractive price.
laboratory freezer with good temperature stability
the so–low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) upright, vertical ensures steady functioning throughout and is widely used in medical, industrial, life science, clinical and biological research applications. it can maintain constant ultra-low set point operating temperature even in warm temperature environments. the freezer can be operated easily and is maintenance friendly.
high tech features
the so-low ultra low to minus 85 degrees celcius – 22 cu ft (626 l) upright freezer model has a corrosion-resistant galvanized steel coated inner chamber and a cold-rolled steel exterior shell.. the main features of this high-tech lab freezer are:
- temperature range: -40°c to -85°c
- interior dimensions (w x d x h): 42in x 25in x 51.25in (105cm x 64cm x 130cm)
- exterior dimensions (w x d x h): 62in x 35.5in x 79in (157.5cm x 90.2cm x 200.7cm)
- hcfc-free and cfc-free refrigerants
- digital temperature control, with dual temperature illustrations, displaying the actual freezer temperature and the set temperature
- large air-cooled condenser
- two hermetic-type compressors
- battery operated digital alarm system with audio and visual signals that activate on temperature warm up or power outage
- double-sealed gaskets
for more information on the so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) upright, vertical and the full range of other minus 85 degrees celcius freezers that we stock, please visit our online store. if you have any queries, call us on 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.