so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) chest, horizontal
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific, one of the leading suppliers of laboratory products in the united states, distributes quality models of new and refurbished laboratory equipment. the company offers several models of high performance laboratory freezers including the so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) chest, horizontal manufactured by so-low environmental equipment co.
corrosion-resistant inner chamber for durability
the so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) chest, horizontal has a corrosion-resistant zinc-coated galvanized steel interior which allows for improved thermal conductivity. the equipment’s outer shell is cold-rolled steel.
so-low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft: features and capabilities
the salient features of this chest freezer model are:
- temperature range: -40°c to -85°c
- interior dimensions (w x d x h): 67in x 19in x 30in (170.2cm x 48.3cm x 76.2cm)
- exterior dimensions (w x d x h): 95.5in x 35.5in x 44in (242.6cm x 90.2cm x 111.8cm)
- digital temperature control with dual temperature display, showing both set temperature and actual freezer temperature
- large air-cooled condenser
- two hermetic type condensers
- double-sealed gaskets and sublids
- hcfc-free and cfc-free refrigerants
- battery-operated digital alarm system in this freezer which activates instantly on temperature warm up or power failures.
maintains temperature stability
the so-low ultra low freezer to minus 85 degrees celcius – 22 cu ft (626 l) chest, horizontal model offers stability in ultra-low set point operating temperatures in warm temperature environments. it is easy to operate, well-known for its consistent performance and as a result, widely used in medical, biological, clinical, life science and industrial laboratories.
for more information on the so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 22 cu ft (626 l) chest, horizontal and other models of minus 85 degrees celcius freezers, please visit our online store. if you have any queries, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.