so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 17 cu ft (480 l) chest, horizontal
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific, the premier supplier of laboratory equipment in the united states, offers the highly dependable so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 17 cu ft (480 l) chest, horizontal, at an attractive price. we supply both brand new and refurbished models of laboratory appliances manufactured by well-known companies.
high performance laboratory freezer
the so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 17 cu ft (480 l) chest, horizontal model ensures consistent performance. it is used in extremely challenging research environments. manufactured by so-low environmental equipment co., this laboratory freezer model maintains a constant ultra-low set point operating temperature even in warm temperature environments.
the inner chamber of the so-low ultra low freezer to minus 85 degrees celcius – 17 cu ft (480 l) chest,horizontal is corrosion-resistant zinc-coated galvanized steel, thereby ensuring that there is less stress on the compressors and improving performance and durability. the exterior is cold-rolled steel.
some of the important features of the so-low ultra low to -85°c – 17 cu ft (480 l) chest freezer are:
- temperature range: -40°c to -85°c
- interior dimensions (w x d x h): 61in x 20in x 20in (154.9cm x 50.8cm x 50.8cm)
- exterior dimensions (w x d x h): 71in x 35in x 46in (180.3cm x 88.9cm x 116.8cm
- large air-cooled condenser
- cfc-free and hcfc-free refrigerants
- two hermetic type compressors
- battery-operated digital alarm activating audio and visual displays on temperature warm up or power outages
- digital temperature control with display of both set temperature and the actual freezer temperature
the so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 17 cu ft (480 l) chest, horizontal is easy to operate and requires minimum maintenance.
browse our store
for more information on the so-low ultra low freezer to -85°c – 17 cu ft (480 l) chest, horizontal and other minus 85 degrees celcius freezers that we stock, please visit our online store. you can also call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.