So-Low Laboratory Freezer to -40°C – 18 cu ft (505 L) Upright, Vertical
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: So-Low Environmental Equipment Co
Model: So-Low Laboratory Freezer to -40°C – 18 cu ft (505 L) Upright, Vertical
Product Code: PV40-18
Block Scientific, a leading distributors of new and refurbished laboratory equipment in the United States, currently offers the highly consistent So-Low Laboratory Freezer to -40°C – 18 cu ft (505 L) Upright, Vertical at attractive prices. Manufactured by So-Low Environmental Equipment Co, these laboratory freezers are highly dependable and efficient and widely used in diverse research facilities.
Easy to Operate Laboratory Freezers
The So-Low Laboratory Freezers to -40°C – 18 cu ft (505 L) Upright, Vertical can be operated easily and ensure superior performance. The upright freezer maintains a stable ultra-low setpoint operating temperature even in warm temperature environments.
The technical features of the So-Low Laboratory Freezer to Minus 40 degrees celcius – 18 cu ft (505L) Upright, Vertical models are:
- 0°C to -40°C temperature range
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 51in x 26in x 23in (130cm x 66cm x 58cm)
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 79in x 35.5in x 36in (201cm x 90cm x 90cm) / 27.5in x 24.5in x 38.5in (69.9cm x 62.2cm x 97.8cm)
- Digital temperature control with two temperature illustrations: displays both set temperature and the actual temperature in the freezer
- Scan button for setting temperature control, alterable in one-degree increments
- Low maintenance service
- Alarm system that can provide both audible and visual signals at instances of electrical or mechanical breakdowns
- Voltage requirements of 115 volts, 60 hertz, 1 phase, and 220 volts, 50 hertz, 1 phase (export).
- Dependable 12 month warranty
Browse our Online Store
For more information on So-Low Laboratory Freezer to -40°C – 18 cu ft (505 L) Upright, Vertical and the various other minus 40 degrees celcius freezers that we supply, please visit our online store. For further queries, call us at 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.