So-Low Environmental Equipment Co
Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co is a leading manufacturer of ultra low temperature laboratory freezers and refrigerators. Since 1959, So-Low has been providing ultra-low temperature freezers, standard freezers, refrigerators, and undercounter freezers for both the medical and industrial markets.
Being a global laboratory equipment provider, Block Scientific is pleased to provide ultra low temperature laboratory refrigerators and freezers from So-Low.
So-Low Ultra Low Freezer is the first to combine excellent performance features and deliver a level of quality construction, reliability and value unequaled anywhere in the world. Its temperature range is 0°C to -40°C.
So-Low laboratory freezers are high performance freezers. Over 40 years of experience in freezer design has produced a refrigeration system that ensures long life for your freezer.
Its capacity is 24 cubic ft with temperature range: 2°c to 10°c.
80 Cubic Ft Auto Defrost dual voltage refrigerators with 3 glass doors and 12 drawers; and those with 3 solid doors and 12 drawers are available.
It is available in capacities – 50 Cubic Ft (temperature range – 1°C to 8°C and 24 Cubic Ft (2°C to 10°C).
Laboratory Freezers and Refrigerators
- So-Low laboratory freezer to -43°C – 9 cu ft (255 L) Chest, Horizontal
- So-Low laboratory freezer to -40°C – 12 cu ft (340 L) Chest, Horizontal
- So-Low laboratory freezer to -40°C – 14 cu ft (400 L) Chest, Horizontal
- So-Low laboratory freezer to -40°C – 17 cu ft (480 L) Chest, Horizontal
- So-Low laboratory freezer to -40°C – 13 cu ft (370 L) Upright, Vertical
- 27 Cubic Ft., glass door, temperature range: 1°C to 8°C, Cycle Defrost
- Cycle defrost refrigerators with 2 sliding glass doors
- Auto defrost refrigerators with 2 solid doors
- Cycle defrost refrigerators with 2 glass doors
- Laboratory refrigerator-freezer explosion proof – manual defrost
For more information about these products from So-Low Environmental Equipment Co and other vendor products, browse our online store. For further assistance, you can contact Block Scientific via phone: 1-866-203-5777 or forward an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.