Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics is a global leader in vitro diagnostics, serving a critical role in the health care continuum. The company offers a broad portfolio of performance-driven products and services for the efficient delivery of patient test results used for the diagnosis, monitoring and management of disease.
A company dedicated to supplying quality laboratory equipment, Block Scientific is pleased to provide a wide range of lab equipment from Siemens such as chemistry analyzers, urine analyzers, immunoassay systems, reagent strips, and more.
Guide and reinforce your patients to maintain target blood glucose levels, Quantitative HbAc value in 6 minutes from capillary, Monoclonal antibody method provides outstanding accuracy and precision. DCA 2000 Reagent Kits are sold 10 kits per box. DCA 2000 Reagents are used on DCA 2000 and DCA VANTAGE.
DPC Immulite 1000 is an immunoassay system that offers a fully integrated operation. It is greatly appreciated by the clinicians and technicians worldwide because of its simplicity, reliability, flexible platforms, expanded menu list and high performance features. With DPC Immulite 1000, rapid tests for cardiac biomarkers, infectious diseases, reproductive endocrinology, thyroid function, anemia, diabetes, TDM, tumor markers, drugs of abuse, serology, allergy, and esoteric can be done in random access mode.
Clinitek Status +
The new and hCG pregnancy test CLINITEK Status+ analyzer offers the broadest menu available on any point-of-care automated urine analyzer. Featured with new automatic checks (Auto-Checks), this analyzer automatically checks each test strip for humidity exposure, common sample interferences and strip identification for Siemens test strips. The device offers a comprehensive point-of-care urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney diseaseing.
The Clinitek Advantus is a highly productive urine analyzer that can perform 500 tests per hour. This analyzer delivers all the reliable functionality of its predecessor, the Clinitek 500.
- Streamlined operation with immediate start-up
- Improved efficiency with nonpacing processing
- Increased control with automatic QC prompting and QC lockout capability to ensure compliance
- Ability to consolidate microscopy results onto one patient record
- Widest range of test options
- Automatic calibration
Siemens DCA Vantage
The DCA Vantage analyzer is the diabetes system that delivers clinically proven, clinically relevant HbA1c and A:C ratio results shown to improve patient compliance. This analyzer leverages robust technology and is recognized for its clinically proven HbA1c1, Albumin and Creatinine tests and Albumin-to-Creatinine (A: C) ratio results.
- Only 1μL of whole blood needed for HbA1c testing, results available in 6 minutes
- HbA1c results in 6 minutes. Receive actionable results during the patient visit reducing follow-up time and increasing diabetes patient compliance
- Microalbumin testing allows for early detection of kidney disease
- No sample or reagent preparation needed
The Sysmex® CA-560 System is a compact, fully automated system featuring immunologic, coagulation, and chromogenic measurements in true random-access, allowing any sized lab to automate D-dimer testing. The Sysmex CA-560 System allows the small-volume lab, running up to 50 samples per hour, the convenience of performing all of its coagulation assays on one analyzer.
- Offers easy result management with a built-in printer
- Saves space: it offers the smallest footprint in its class Thermal prep-block
- Provides a simple touch screen interface coupled with bi-directional LIS communication for easy operation
Multistix® 10 SG Reagent Strips are reliable choice for urinary tract infection (uti) detection. These strips are CLIA waived, and test for glucose, bilirubin, ketones, specific gravity, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen, nitrite and leucocytes. Available 100 Strips/btl.
Our Product Range From Siemens also Covers:
- Bayer 614 Electrolyte Analyzer
- Siemens Advia 2120
- Clinitek 500
- DPC Immulite 2000
- DPC Immulite One
- Miles Hema Tek 1000 Histology Equipment/Slide Stainer
- Miles Hema Tek 2000 Histology Equipment/Slide Stainer
- Bayer ADVIA 120 Hematology System
- Sysmex CA-540
- Clinitek® Microalbumin Reagent Test Strips, CLIA Waived, 25/btl
- DCA 2000® Microalbumin/Creatinine, 10/kit
- Combistix® Reagent Strips, CLIA Waived, 100/btl
- Hemastix® Reagent Strips, CLIA Waived, 50/btl, 12 btl/cs
For more information on the Siemens products and other vendor products we offer, visit our online store. For further assistance, contact Block Scientific via phone: 1-866-203-5777 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.