siemens dca vantage
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- dca vantage
a reputable global supplier of laboratory equipment based in new york, block scientific offers a wide range of quality instruments, reagents and consumables. our collection of point-of-care analyzers features the siemens dca vantage, a reliable diabetes system that delivers accurate clinically relevant hba1c and a:c ratio results proven to improve decision-making, patient compliance, and treatment outcomes. this user-friendly device delivers lab-quality performance and is ideal to monitor glycemic control and detect early kidney disease in various environments such as the physician office and point-of-care coordinated sites in hospitals and multisite practices.
the dca vantage monitors glucose levels with unparalleled precision, accuracy and ease. it can detect hba1c level from a small (1 µl) whole blood sample in 6 minutes and a:c ratio from a urine specimen in 7 minutes. self-contained cartridges facilitate easy, walk away operation after sample loading. flexible result recording options and patient trending graphs greatly improve decision making.
- detects even minor changes in hba1c level
- flexible and comprehensive patient data management
- wide range of quantitative tests
- no sample or reagent preparation required
- automatically uploads results to a pc via a usb flash drive to reduce manual logging, thereby saving time
- convenient local storage of up to 4,000 onboard records with powerful sorting capabilities
- test format – self-contained immunoassay cartridges
- test measurement – automatic, optional transmission
to obtain more information about the siemens dca vantage and other new point of care analyzers we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. for place an order, visit our online store.