Siemens ADVIA Centaur CP
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics
Model: Advia Centaur CP
Product Code: ADVIA-CENTAUR-CP
Based in New York, Block Scientific is a leading supplier of advanced immunoassay analyzers. We offer the Siemens ADVIA Centaur® CP Immunoassay System, a surprisingly powerful and fast mid-sized benchtop system designed to enhance a laboratory’s in-house testing capabilities.
This mid-volume immunoassay system’s broad menu and short turnaround times (TAT) allows labs to perform more tests without compromising efficiency, productivity, or quality. Its enhanced menu capacity improves workflow and decreases costs by eliminating the need for multiple systems.
This reliable high-throughput system:
- Offers the excellent sensitivity and specificity expected from direct Chemiluminescent with Acridinium Ester technology
- Provides uninterrupted system processing when loading samples, reagents, and consumables
- Supports STAT samples as well as test prioritization of routine samples
- Features auto dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention
Features and Benefits of ADVIA Centaur CP
The system allows your lab to provide excellent patient care by bringing a wide range of immunoassays onto a single workstation, including infectious disease and Serum HER-2/neu.
- Comprehensive disease state testing menu
- Disposable pipette tips
- STAT testing and test prioritization
- TAT in as little as 15 minutes for most assays
- Sample and reagent bubble detection, and sample clot detection
- Constant visibility to time to result for each test
It raises the level of productivity and increases the efficiency of operations within your lab with these features:
- Up to 180 tests/hour throughput
- 400-test walkaway capacity
- Always accessible and visible sample compartment with a 84-sample capacity
- No-pause loading/unloading of samples and supplies
- 15 refrigerated reagents onboard with automatic mixing and a 10-reagent compartment for ancillaries such as diluents
- Programmable automatic dilutions, repeats and reflex testing
Ease of Use
This immunoassay analyzer was designed with ease-of-use in mind. It allows for true continuous operation with the following features:
- Ready-to-use, bar-coded reagents are automatically programmed into the software with no operator intervention
- Status bar warns operator when any supply or reagent is getting low before system processing is interrupted
- Automatic operator warnings included when calibration is close to expiring and when the need to perform maintenance is upcoming
- Simple maintenance requiring minimal hands-on time
- Intuitive touch screen operation, Windows®-based software
It uses the same time-proven Chemiluminescent Acridinium Ester technology as the rest of the ADVIA Centaur family, and the same features to maximize quality:
- Disposable pipette tips (zero carry over)
- Automated clot detection
- User-defined automatic reflex and repeat testing to insure accuracy
- Sample and reagent bubble detection to further ensure quality results
The system has the capacity to fit in several different scenarios. The ADVIA Centaur family of systems allows you to run tests from the satellite laboratory to the core laboratory utilizing the same technology and reporting the same quality results.
- Medium volume laboratories increase productivity through one platform
- Satellite and STAT facilities reduce time to result
- Specialty testing laboratories provide minimum TAT with a menu of specific assays
With the ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System, you can stay ahead of your growing test volume, maximize productivity, and meet the growing needs of your lab in less time and greater efficiency.
To place a purchase order for the Siemens Advia Centaur CP or to learn about other new immunoassay analyzers we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.