siemens advia 2120
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- siemens advia 2120
siemens advia 2120 hematology analyzer offered at block scientific is designed for medium to large volume laboratories for routinely analyzing biological fluid samples in addition to blood. it streamlines workflow by eliminating most manual steps in hematology labs.
advia 2120 bench top analyzer uses a combination of light scatter, cytochemical staining, and nuclear density on two independent channels to measure the total and differential white cell counts. standard testing methodology in this system provides optimum results and offers flexibility and simplicity for easy integration in labs for 30 parameters with 5 part differential analysis. operating with a cyanide free method for hemoglobin measurement, the analyzer features a new user interface.
siemens advia 2120 hematology analyzer
- throughput of 74-120 samples / hour
- gold-standard flow cytometry peroxidase methodology
- reduced differential reject rates
- unique six-parameter differential with luc population provides additional clinical information
- extended linearity of 400 x 1000/µl minimizes the need for dilutions
- dual technology provides accurate, specific flagging that lowers manual review rates
- diagnostic cytograms assist with rapid diagnosis and result validation
- accurate differentials on leucopenic and aged samples
- specific cytochemical differentiation of myeloid and lymphoid cells
siemens advia 2120 hematology analyzer is available at block scientific in refurbished condition. for more information about other refurbished hematology analyzers, visit our online store. to contact our sales team, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.