Lab Equipment Service, Installation and Repairs
Block Scientific offers equipment service contracts, installation, and repair solutions for most clinical laboratory equipment. Our staff of factory trained technicians has the expertise to provide on-site service for your medical equipment, as well as repair solutions at our repair facility. We can provide economical, customized service contracts, designed to meet your needs, on a wide variety of instrumentation in the areas of chemistry, immunoassay, hematology, coagulation, and urinalysis.
Whether you purchased your lab equipment from Block Scientific or from the manufacturer, here are some of the benefits that we can offer you:
- Customized on-site annual service contracts
- Professional installation of all lab equipment and instrumentation to ensure safe and smooth functioning
- Equipment familiarization session following installation
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) service and service contracts
- Time and material service visits, if equipment is not under our service contract.
- Prompt and reliable service
- In-house service and repairs
- Depot service contracts (repairs conducted at Block Scientific facilities) covering all parts and labor, are offered for many smaller pieces of equipment such as centrifuges and small analyzers under 100 lbs
- Ongoing personal support services
To keep your clinical laboratory equipment operating accurately and reliably, without breaking your service budget, you can count on Block Scientific.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us if your clinical laboratory equipment requires installation, maintenance, or servicing. Our technicians are specialized in the repair of all kinds of lab equipment. We will be happy to provide you with a custom quote on any of the equipment requested. For more information contact our sales team today at 1-866-203-5777 (Toll Free) or 631-589-1118, or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.