ohaus scout pro 600g x 0.01g with round pan
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- ohaus balances & scales
- scout pro 600g x 0.01g round pan
a leading laboratory equipment dealer in the united states, block scientific offers top quality lab devices at competitive rates. our product inventory comprises various models of portable balances such as the scout pro 600g x 0.01g with round pan from ohaus balances and scales. designed for use in classrooms and medical laboratories, this lab balance is used for percentage weighing, totalization, parts counting with average piece weigh recalculation and display hold.
this scout pro balance comes with easy snap-in user installable rs232 or usb interface accessory, software lock switch and integrated transportation lock. the mechanical and software protection provides superior resistance against shock and overloading.
scout pro portable balance with round pan
- capacity – 600g
- readability – 0.01g
- platform – 120 mm
- test weight – 600g, oiml f2 or astm class 4
- high contrast liquid crystal display (lcd)
- ac adapter (included) or 4 aa batteries (not included)
- stainless steel pan
- abs housing
- stability indicator
- span calibration mass included on 200g, 400g and 600g models
- sealed front panel and molded spill ring
- removable stainless steel weighing platform
- overload and under load indicators
- low battery indicator
- integral weigh below hook
- integral security bracket
- auto shut-off
to get more information about the ohaus scout pro 600g x 0.01g with round pan and other models of portable balances that we offer, call 631-589-1118, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.