ohaus scout pro 6000g x 1g with square pan
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- ohaus balances & scales
- scout pro 6000g x 1g with square pan
based in new york, block scientific is a leading laboratory equipment supplier offering quality lab instruments and related items from well-known brands. our product inventory includes the scout pro 6000g x 1g with square pan. manufactured by ohaus balances and scales, this portable balance is used in classrooms and medical laboratories for multiple applications such as percentage weighing, totalization, parts counting with average piece weigh recalculation and display hold.
scout pro 6000g x 1g with square pan comes with mechanical and software protection against shock and overloading which can cause damage to the weighing cell. an integrated shipping lock protects the weighing cell during transportation or storage. this nlab balance features rs232 or usb connectivity interface accessories which are easy to install at any time, even after purchase. the data cable is integrated in the kit, eliminating the need for additional cables.
scout pro 6000g x 1g portable balance
- capacity – 6000g (13.23lb)
- readability – 1g (0.002lb)
- platform – 165 x 142mm
- test weight – 6000g, oiml f2 or astm class 4
- stainless steel pan
- multiple weighing units
- high contrast liquid crystal display (lcd)
- easy-to-use two-button operation
- ac adapter (included) or 4 aa batteries (not included)
- stability indicator
- sealed front panel and molded spill ring
- removable stainless steel weighing platform
- overload and under load indicators
- low battery indicator
- integral weigh below hook
- integral security bracket
- auto shut-off
- abs housing
to obtain more details on the ohaus scout pro 6000g x 1g with square pan and other top models of portable balances that we offer, call 631-589-1118, or send an email to email@example.com. to place an order, visit our online store.