Ohaus Scout Pro 400g x 0.01g with Round Pan
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Ohaus Balances & Scales
Model: Scout Pro 400g x 0.01g with Round Pan
Product Code: SP402
Block Scientific, a leading laboratory equipment supplier in New York, offers portable balances designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications. We offer the Scout Pro 400g x 0.01g with Round Pan, a quality lab balance from Ohaus Balances and Scales.
With an easy-to-use two-button operation, Scout Pro 400g x 0.01g with Round Pan is used for four different applications such as percentage weighing, enhanced parts counting with average piece weigh recalculation, display hold and totalization. It features a software lock switch as well as an integrated transportation lock.
This Ohaus portable balance provides mechanical and software protection for superior resistance against shock and overloading which can cause damage to the weighing cell. The shipping lock protects the weighing cell during transportation or storage. This device also comes with an easy snap-in user installable RS232 or USB interface.
Scout Pro 400g x 0.01g Portable Balance
- Capacity – 400g
- Readability – 0.01g
- Platform – 120 mm
- Test weight – 400g, OIML F2 or ASTM Class 4
- High contrast Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
- Stainless steel pan
- ABS housing
- Auto shut-off
- Easy-to-use two-button operation
- Integral security bracket
- Integral shipping lock
- Integral weigh below hook
- Low battery indicator
- Overload and under load indicators
- Removable stainless steel weighing platform
- Sealed front panel and molded spill ring
- Span calibration mass included on 200g, 400g and 600g models
- Stability indicator
For more information on the Ohaus Scout Pro 400g x 0.01g with Round Pan and other models of portable balances we offer, call 631-589-1118, or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.