ohaus scout pro 4000g x 0.1g with square pan
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- ohaus balances & scales
- scout pro 4000g x 0.1g with square pan
a leading laboratory equipment supplier in the united states, block scientific offers various models portable balances for clinical and research laboratory needs. we offer the scout pro 4000 g x 0.1 g with square pan from ohaus balances and scales. the lab balance serves laboratory, industrial or education applications such as percent weighing, parts counting with average piece weigh recalculation, totalization and display hold.
scout pro 4000g x 0.1g with square pan features mechanical and software protection that provide superior resistance against shock and overloading. it comes with an integrated shipping lock that directly protects the weighing cell during transportation or storage.
the scout pro interface accessories are easy to install at any time, even after purchase. the data cable included in the kit eliminates the need for additional cables. an easy snap-in user installable rs232 or usb interface accessory is another important feature of this device.
scout pro portable balance with square pan
- capacity – 4000g
- readability – 0.01g
- platform – 165x142mm
- test weight – 4000g, oiml f2 or astm class 4
- liquid crystal display (lcd)
- ac adapter (included) or 4 aa batteries (not included)
- optional rs232 or usb interface
- abs housing
- stainless steel pan
- stability indicator
- span calibration mass included on 200g, 400g and 600g models
- sealed front panel and molded spill ring
- removable stainless steel weighing platform
- overload and under load indicators
- low battery indicator
- software lock switch
- integral weigh below hook
- integral shipping lock
- integral security bracket
- auto shut-off
for more information on the ohaus scout pro 4000g x 0.1g with square pan and other models of portable balances we offer, call 631-589-1118, or send an email to email@example.com. to place an order, visit our online store.