ohaus scout pro 200g x 0.01g with round pan
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- ohaus balances & scales
- scout pro 200g x 0.01g with round pan
block scientific, a popular laboratory equipment supplier based in new york, offers top models of laboratory devices at competitive prices. we offer various models of portable balances for medical laboratories and research settings. the scout pro 200g x 0.01g with round pan from ohaus balances and scales is designed for laboratory and classroom use. it is used for percent weighing, parts counting with average piece weigh recalculation, totalization, and display hold.
scout pro 200g x 0.01g with round pan involves mechanical and software protection against shock and overloading which can cause damage to the weighing cell. an integrated shipping lock protects the weighing cell during transportation and storage. the lab balance features an easy snap-in user installable rs232 or usb interface accessory.
scout pro 200g x 0.01g portable balance
- capacity – 200g
- readability – 0.01g
- platform – 120mm
- test weight – 200g, oiml f2 or astm class 4
- stability indicator
- span calibration mass included on 200g, 400g and 600g models
- sealed front panel and molded spill ring
- removable stainless steel weighing platform
- overload and under load indicators
- optional rs232 or usb interface
- low battery indicator
- liquid crystal display (lcd)
- integral weigh below hook
- integral shipping lock
- integral security bracket
- auto shut-off
- ac adapter (included) or 4 aa batteries (not included)
- abs housing
- stainless steel pan
for more information on the ohaus scout pro 200g x 0.01g with round pan and other models of portable balances we offer, call 631-589-1118, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.