block scientific return policy
- in order to reduce your return expenses, we only charge the vendor’s restocking fee plus a small service fee (see return faqs below for detailed information).
- used and “as-is” sales are final and not qualified for return unless otherwise arranged in the terms and conditions of the time of sale. * non-returnable items include: opened consumables and reagents.
- block scientific reserves the right to only process qualifying returns following the block scientific return process detailed below.
- block scientific reserves the right to remedy any order errors made by block scientific or its vendors. if the error cannot be resolved within a commercially reasonable timeframe, block scientific shall issue a return material authorization (rma) for the product return and payment refund.
- certain non-resaleable items cannot be returned.
- return of custom orders, as well as, returns due to buyer requested shipping exceptions, may be subject to additional restocking fees, and might not qualify for return.
- request for product return must be made within 30 days from the date of receipt of the item.
- to request exchange/refund, please submit the return application form to us to get a return authorization number.
- all returns must be made with a block scientific issued return material authorization (rma).
- products must be received within 10 days of rma issuance.
- merchandise must be returned complete, unused and in its original packaging from block scientific.
- a copy of the packing slip or the customer receipt must accompany all returns.
- a refund will be issued to the original credit card within 1-2 billing cycles. the billing cycle duration is typically 30 days.
how do i receive an rma?
please fill out and submit the application form or contact block scientific customer service to receive your rma. the rma will include instructions on returning your product.
is there a restocking fee for returned items?
no restocking fee shall apply to returns made as a result of block scientific or its vendor’s error.
for all other returns, a restocking and processing fee will be assessed. the restocking fee shall be equivalent to the manufacturer’s restocking fee. the processing fee is equal to 5% of the transaction value. the restocking fee and processing fee shall never exceed 30% of the transaction value.
are shipping fees refundable?
shipping fees are fully refundable to returns made as a result of block scientific or its vendor’s error. shipping fees are not refundable for all other returns.
does the return policy apply to both new and used equipment?
this return policy applies to new equipment sales only. used equipment sales are final unless otherwise arranged at the time of sale. in general, used equipment shall be subject to block scientific’s used equipment warranty as specified in the terms and conditions of sale.
* non-returnable items include: opened consumables and reagents.