Benchmark Scientific Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors, 230V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific
Model: Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors, 230V
Product Code: BSC1006-R-E
Block Scientific is a leading laboratory equipment supplier based in New York offering a wide range of lab devices to clients worldwide. Our product inventory consists of quality products from top manufacturers. We offer the Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors, 230V by Benchmark Scientific Inc. The mini-centrifuge comes with two rotors and six adapters, and spins samples at 6,600 rpm. It can be used for a variety of micro sample sizes and protocols in the research laboratories.
The Red Mini-Centrifuge comes with two interchangeable rotors. The first one is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 mL micro tubes. On the other hand, the second one is a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 PCR strips or 16 x 0.2 mL tubes. All tubes are sold separately.
This mini centrifuge is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in research labs. Features include
- 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute) mini-centrifuge for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- Advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- Clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- Electronic safety cut-off when lid is opened for added safety
- Additional six adapters are included for 0.4 – 0.5 mL tubes
- Operating temperature range – +4 to +50°C
- Electrical – 230V
- RCF – 2200 xg
- Color -Red
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm
To get more information about the Benchmark Scientific Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors or other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.