benchmark scientific red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors, 230v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
- red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors, 230v
block scientific is a leading laboratory equipment supplier based in new york offering a wide range of lab devices to clients worldwide. our product inventory consists of quality products from top manufacturers. we offer the red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors, 230v by benchmark scientific inc. the mini-centrifuge comes with two rotors and six adapters, and spins samples at 6,600 rpm. it can be used for a variety of micro sample sizes and protocols in the research laboratories.
the red mini-centrifuge comes with two interchangeable rotors. the first one is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 ml micro tubes. on the other hand, the second one is a pcr (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 pcr strips or 16 x 0.2 ml tubes. all tubes are sold separately.
this mini centrifuge is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in research labs. features include
- 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute) mini-centrifuge for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- electronic safety cut-off when lid is opened for added safety
- additional six adapters are included for 0.4 – 0.5 ml tubes
- operating temperature range – +4 to +50°c
- electrical – 230v
- rcf – 2200 xg
- color -red
- dimensions (h x w x d) – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm
to get more information about the benchmark scientific red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors or other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.