Benchmark Scientific Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific
Model: Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors
Product Code: BSC1006-R
Block Scientific, a leading laboratory equipment dealer in New York, offers a wide range of lab devices for clinical and research laboratories. Our product inventory features the Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors from Benchmark Scientific Inc. This mini-centrifuge includes two rotors and six adapters, making it suitable for a variety of micro sample sizes and protocols in the research labs.
Red Mini-Centrifuge comes with two interchangeable rotors. The first is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 mL micro tubes. The second is a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 PCR strips or 16 x 0.2 mL tubes. Six additional adapters are also included for 0.4 – 0.5 mL tubes. All tubes are sold separately.
The centrifuge operates at 115V/60Hz and is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in a research laboratory. Features include
- Electronic safety cut-off de-activates the centrifuge when lid is opened
- Clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- Advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute) mini-centrifuge for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- RCF – 2200 xg
- Operating temperature range – +4°C to +50°C
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm
For more information on the Benchmark Scientific Red Mini-Centrifuge with 2 Rotors or other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To browse our collection of centrifuges and place an order, visit our online store.