benchmark scientific red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
- red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors
block scientific, a leading laboratory equipment dealer in new york, offers a wide range of lab devices for clinical and research laboratories. our product inventory features the red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors from benchmark scientific inc. this mini-centrifuge includes two rotors and six adapters, making it suitable for a variety of micro sample sizes and protocols in the research labs.
red mini-centrifuge comes with two interchangeable rotors. the first is a fixed-angle, six-place rotor for use with 1.5/2.0 ml micro tubes. the second is a pcr (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor for use with either 2 x 8 pcr strips or 16 x 0.2 ml tubes. six additional adapters are also included for 0.4 – 0.5 ml tubes. all tubes are sold separately.
the centrifuge operates at 115v/60hz and is used for cell culture applications and separating cell lysates in a research laboratory. features include
- electronic safety cut-off de-activates the centrifuge when lid is opened
- clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute) mini-centrifuge for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- rcf – 2200 xg
- operating temperature range – +4°c to +50°c
- dimensions (h x w x d) – 3.9 x 5.0 x 5.4 inches/10.0 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm
for more information on the benchmark scientific red mini-centrifuge with 2 rotors or other mini centrifuge models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. to browse our collection of centrifuges and place an order, visit our online store.