Randox Albumin Reagent
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Randox Albumin Reagent
Product Code: AB362
Block Scientific, an established New York based global supplier of laboratory equipment offers Randox Albumin Reagent from industry leader Randox Laboratories. The clinical reagents manufactured by Randox are based on years of research and development, offer accurate and precise results, and go beyond the boundaries of routine testing to advance clinical diagnostics.
Albumin BCG Chemistry Reagent
- Liquid ready-to-use reagent
- Offer high productivity and faster turnaround time
- Come in bottles that fit onto analyzer
- Include barcodes that permit automatic reading of results by the analyzer
- Involve simple processes that save time and improve lab efficiency
- Stable to expiry when stored at +15-25 degree Celsius
- Measuring range 3.2 – 50.6g/l
- Catalog Number: AB362
- Description: Albumin
- Method: BCG
- Size: 6×100
- Number of Tests per package: 1998
To know more about the Randox Albumin Reagent and other Randox/Roche Cobas Mira Reagents we supply, call 1-866-203-5777 (Toll Free) or 631-589-1118. You can also contact our friendly support staff by e-mail: email@example.com.