drucker diagnostics qbc star tubes (100 test kit)
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- qbc star tubes (100 test kit)
block scientific, the leading supplier of lab equipment, based in new york offers qbc star tubes (100 test kit). working with the qbc star™ analyzer, these tubes provide unmatched ease and accuracy in diagnostic hematology testing.
flexible for both venous and capillary samples, this tube contains dry reagents as well as a precision plastic float designed to separate the white blood cell layers.
qbc star tubes
with advanced technology
star tubes are the only tubes that work on the qbc star analyzer. differing densities of blood components cause them to separate into layers when centrifuged at a high rate of speed. the qbs star tube makes use of this phenomenon is known as quantitative buffy coat (qbc) analysis in two ways:
- the use of a small plastic float with the approximate density of platelets and white blood cells (the “buffy coat”) allows the usually small layers to be physically expanded for greater analysis
- stains coating the inside of the tubes color lymphocytes and monocytes green, platelets yellow, and granulocytes orange, visibly differentiating the layers even to the naked eye
when the blood sample is placed in the safety tube, nine clinically significant parameters are displayed on the lcd screen and on a hard copy for your records. star tubes also contain data ports that can be used with additional printers, a keyboard, or a bar scanner to customize it for a user’s individual needs.
- sample size: 70 µl
- type of blood used: capillary or venous
- type of stopper: pre-inserted, ventilated stopper
- anticoagulant included: yes
- storage temperature: 16° to 32° c
- hematological parameters: hematocrit, hemoglobin, mchc (mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration), platelet count, white blood cell count, granulocyte count and percentage, and lymphocyte/monocyte count and percentage
for more information about drucker diagnostics qbc star tubes (100 test kit) and other qbc star hematology analyzers we carry, dial 631-589-1118 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. visit our online store to see the wide range of products we offer for clinical laboratories.