Drucker Diagnostics QBC STAR Hematology System
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Drucker Diagnostics
Model: QBC STAR Hematology System
Product Code: 429001
The new QBC STAR Hematology System is available at Block Scientific. As a leading lab equipment dealer in the US, we supply new and refurbished lab equipment for various science research applications in laboratories.
QBC STAR Hematology System
The QBC STAR Centrifugal Hematology System is designed for in-office CBC testing. This unit is fully automated and easy to operate. It eliminates liquid reagents and liquid biohazard wastes created during in-office CBC testing, and the need for user calibration and routine maintenance. Clinical experiments have proved that this unit’s precision and accuracy correlates to accepted standard methods.
Some of the notable features of the QBC STAR Hematology System are:
- Temperature Range: 16 to 32° C
- Built-in quality control system
- Factory calibrated
- Important hematological parameters measured: hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelet count, MCHC (mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration), white blood cell count, lymphocyte/monocyte count and percentage, and granulocyte count and percentage.
- Height (loading door open) 16.3 in (41.4 cm)
- Width 16 in (40.6 cm)
- Voltage 100 – 240 VAC ±10%
- Humidity 10% – 95% non-condensing
If you’d like to learn more about our Drucker Diagnostics QBC STAR Hematology System and other QBC Star Hematology Analyzers we carry, visit our online store. For further queries, call 631-589-1118, or send an email to email@example.com.