drucker diagnostics qbc malaria test system with paralens advance and centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
based in bellport, new york, block scientific is the one-stop online shop for all kinds of medical laboratory equipment, lab parts and accessories. we deal in both brand new and refurbished models. in case you’re looking for a reliable malaria detection test, maybe you’d like to consider the qbc malaria test system with paralens advance and centrifuge.
qbc malaria test system
– fda approved
the fluorescence qbc malaria test system is a u.s. fda approved fluorescence microscopy-based malaria diagnostic test that enables fast and sensitive malaria detection. it is a popular choice for users from around the globe. each test kit includes paralens advance microscope attachment with 60x objective, qbc malaria test (box of 2000) and qbc capillary centrifuge ((120/230 v, 50/60 hz operation).
the paralens advance attachment can endow any light microscope with fluorescence capabilities, is easy to set up and transport, and comes with multiple power options.
- fluorescent acridine orange dye coating for better parasite visibility
- sensitivity is 5.5 to 7 percent higher than giemsa thick films
- fluorescence and centrifugation principles improve assessment
- results can be got in just 8 minutes
- only a few days of training required to produce results equivalent to those of an experienced microscopist employing thick film
- speciation ability
if you would like to know more about the drucker diagnostics qbc malaria test system with paralens advance and other qbc autoread plus products we offer, get in touch with us at 631-589-1118 or at email@example.com.