drucker diagnostics qbc capillary tubes (box of 100)
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- qbc capillary tubes (box of 100)
block scientific is an established global lab equipment supplier offering a wide range of lab equipment. we offer drucker diagnostics qbc capillary tubes (box of 100) for use with blood samples taken from a finger or heel stick collection method.
for complete cbc testing
used with autoread plus analyzers for complete blood count testing, qbc capillary tubes feature individual trays of 10 tubes with external floats and manual closures. with unique patented technology, qbc tubes reduce waste and eliminate the need for liquid reagents.
- sample size: 60 µl
- type of blood used: capillary
- type of user: external closure, located in test tray well
- anticoagulant included: yes
- storage temperature: 16° to 32° c
- parameters: hematrocrit, hemoglobin, platelet count, white blood cell count, granulocyte count and lymphocyte / monocyte count
we also offer capillary tubes for use on the qbc star and the qbc autoread plus hematology analyzers. for more information on the drucker diagnostics qbc capillary tubes (box of 100) and other qbc autoread plus products we offer, visit our online store. for purchase queries, dial 631-589-1118 or e-mail at email@example.com.