unico powerspin vx c818 centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- powerspin vx c818
block scientific offers unico’s powerspin vx c818. one of the most powerful centrifuges in its class, powerspin vx spins at 500 – 3400 rpm.
powerspin vx c818
the benefit of powerspin vx c818 increased speed is a cleaner, more complete separation of cellular components to yield a superior serum or plasma specimen. the powerspin series centrifuges are designed to be extremely quiet for a better working environment.
- six (6) or eight (8) place rotor for 2 to 10 ml tubes
- quiet running (58 decibels at 3400 rpm)
- rotor chamber is accessible for cleaning
- new design takes up less space and is more stable than round units
- 0~30 minutes timer with bell signal at the end
- on/off switch located in rear of the unit
- detachable power cord
- easy clean exterior
- lid opening for strobe check of speed
- latching lid with safety switch triggered to shut down the power when the lid is opened
- light indicator is lit when the power is on
- standard 115v/60hz input
all powerspin models have a timer and on/off switch as well as other features that are normally only found on units costing much more.
for more details on the unico powerspin vx c818 and other benchtop centrifuges we offer, visit our online store. for purchase related queries, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.