Unico PowerSpin MX 50mL Horizontal Centrifuge, C8604-10
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: PowerSpin MX 50mL Horizontal Centrifuge, C8604-10
Product Code: C8604-10
A worldwide supplier of laboratory equipment based in the United States, Block Scientific offers wide range of laboratory products for research and clinical applications. Our collection of centrifuges features the PowerSpin MX 50mL Horizontal Centrifuge, 220V from Unico. With a speed of 1000 – 3400 RPM, the device is designed to provide a clean and complete separation of cellular components yielding superior serum or plasma specimen.
PowerSpin MX Horizontal Centrifuge
The PowerSpin MX comes with a horizontal swing-out rotor that provides high G-force and flat separation meniscus line. It also features a two line digital display that shows status, time, speed (RPM), and RCF (g) readings. The all-digital push button front panel makes it easy to select or modify speed and run time even while wearing gloves. The rubber shock absorbing suction cup feet hold the unit in place, resulting in a quieter run with less vibration.
- Variable speed, 1000-3400 RPM
- Stainless steel rotor chamber is accessible for easy cleaning
- Remembers last setting for quick and easy repeat testing
- Quiet running, only 50 decibels at 3400 RPM
- On/off switch located on rear panel of unit
- Manual lock override in case of power outage
- Lid window for speed verification with strobe tachometer
- Integrated True Zero RPM Safety Latching System to prevent lid from being opened while rotor is spinning
- Indicator light signals when the power is on
- Detachable power cord
- 60 minute digital timer with tone signal
- 4 place swing-out horizontal spin rotor for 50ml tubes
- Capacity: 4 x 50 ml
- Maximum RCF: 1825 G
- Motor: AC 220V
- Speed Monitor: Digital Display
- Speed Range : 1000 – 3400 RPM
- Swing-out Rotor: 4 place
To obtain more information about Unico PowerSpin MX 50mL Horizontal Centrifuge, C8604-10 or other models of horizontal benchtop centrifuges that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, visit our online store.