unico powerspin lx c856h centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- powerspin lx c856h
block scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier based in bellport, new york, offers the powerspin lx c856h from unico. this instrument spins at 4,000 rpm. the benefit of this increased speed is a cleaner, more complete separation of cellular components yielding a superior serum or plasma specimen. the power spintm series centrifuges with tube holdster are extremely quiet for a better working environment. all powerspin models have a timer and on/off switch as well as other features that are normally only found in units costing much more.
with advanced features
an optional tube holdstert allows you to have up to 18 tubes or adapters at your fingertips, side-mounted on the centrifuge. powerspins are pre-drilled/tapped to accept optional tube holdsters.
further features include:
- six (6) or eight (8) place rotor for 2 to 10 ml tubes
- quite running (58 decibels a 3400 rpm)
- rotor chamber is accessible for cleaning
- new design takes up less space and is more stable than round units
- 0~30 minutes timer with bell signal at the end
- on/off switch located in rear of the unit
- detachable power cord
- easy clean exterior
- lid opening for strobe check of speed
- latching lid with safety switch triggered to shut down the power when the lid is opened
- light indicator is lit when the power is on
- standard 115v/60hz input (220v/50hz version available on request)