ohaus pioneer analytical balance (210g x 0.1mg)
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- ohaus balances & scales
- pioneer analytical balance (210g x 0.1mg)
block scientific offers a wide selection of laboratory supplies for use in science laboratories and research centers. the pioneer analytical balance (210g x 0.1mg) is a quality lab equipment included in the product line of block scientific. this laboratory balance is designed and developed by the leading manufacturer, ohaus balances & scales.
ohaus pioneer series of analytical balances features easy to clean analytical draftshield, and all glass panels including three sliding doors. the panels can be easily removed and replaced. these features, along with a stainless steel bottom, make this analytical balance easy to clean. there is an upfront level indicator designed to ensure that the balance is level prior to use. selectable environmental settings of the system consist of three filter modes and adjustable zero tracking.
some important specifications of the pioneer analytical balance (210g x 0.1mg) include:
- capacity (metric): 210 g
- readability (metric): 0.1 mg
- application modes: weighing, parts counting, percent
- platform size (mm): 90 mm dia.
- span calibration: 100, 200 g
- linearity (g): 100 / 200 g
- operating temperature range: 14° f / -10° c to 104° f / 40° c at 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing, up to 4000m above sea level
- storage temperature: -40° f /-40° c to 158° f / 70° c at 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
visit our online store
please visit our online store, for more information on the ohaus pioneer analytical balance (210g x 0.1mg), and other models of pioneer analytical balances we carry. call 631-589-1118, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.