Ohaus Pioneer Analytical Balance (110g X 0.1mg)
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- ohaus balances & scales
- pioneer analytical (110g x 0.1mg)
block scientific is a distributor of innovative, premium quality laboratory supplies from leading manufacturers in the field. our pioneer analytical balance (110g x 0.1mg) designed and developed by ohaus balances & scales, is suitable for routine weighing applications in laboratory settings.
ohaus pioneer series of analytical balances features an easy to clean analytical draftshield, three sliding doors and a stainless steel bottom. there is an up-front level indicator that eliminates the need for looking behind the balance during the leveling process. the selectable environmental settings of the balance system include three filter modes and adjustable zero tracking.
technical specifications of the pioneer analytical balance (110g x 0.1mg) include:
- capacity (metric): 110 g
- readability (metric): 0.1 mg
- application modes: weighing, parts counting, percent
- weighing units: mg, g, ct, oz, dwt, tical, tola, mommes, baht, grain, mesghal, newton, ozt, teals
- linearity (g): 50 / 100 g
- repeatability (std. dev.): 0.1
- protective plastic case: yes
- operating temperature range: 14° f / -10° c to 104° f / 40° c at 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing, up to 4000m above sea level
- storage temperature: -40° f /-40° c to 158° f / 70° c at 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
visit our online store, for more information on the ohaus pioneer analytical balance (110g x 0.1mg) and other models of pioneer analytical balances we carry. you can also contact our sales representatives on phone at 631-589-1118 or by email at email@example.com.