ohaus pioneer 510g x 0.01g
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
a leading laboratory equipment supplier in the us, block scientific offers a comprehensive range of analytical and precision balances. we offer the pioneer 510g x 0.01g from ohaus balances and scales. the ohaus pioneertm series of precision balances is designed for basic routine weighing in a variety of laboratory, industrial and education applications.
pioneer 510g x 0.01g features an analytical draft shield with all glass panels, including 3 sliding doors. all panels are easy to remove and replace, and along with the stainless steel bottom, make it fast and easy to clean. the upfront level indicator allows users to quickly ensure the balance is level prior to use.
the lab device involves selectable environmental settings with 3 filter modes and adjustable zero tracking system that adjusts balance sensitivity to environmental disturbances or application requirements.
pioneer 510g x 0.01g precision balances
– specifications and features
- capacity – 510g
- readability – 0.01g
- platform – 180mm
- test weight – 500g, oiml e2 or astm class 1
- removable stainless steel weighing platform
- menu and calibration locks
- liquid crystal display (lcd)
- high contrast lcd display
- front leveling bubble
- fixed integral weigh below hook
- all-glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors on 0.1mg and 1mg models
- stainless steel pan
- replaceable in-user cover
- metal base
- glass draft shield with sliding top door
- ac adapter (included)
- abs top housing
for more information on the ohaus pioneer 510g x 0.01g and other models of precision balances we provide, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.