Olympus / Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Olympus / Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Model: Olympus AU680
Product Code: AU680
Block Scientific offers Olympus / Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer, which is designed for the demanding environments of mid-sized to large laboratories. As a leading clinical equipment dealer in New York, Block Scientific provides a range of laboratory analyzers from Beckman Coulter.
With its advanced features, AU680 Chemistry System can meet ever increasing pressures on the time and productivity of laboratories.
AU680 Chemistry System
- Improved user convenience including automation options
- Extended analytical reach
- Reduced operating costs
The device offers a speed of up to 1200 tests per hour and has a menu capacity of up to 63 different assays on board.
AU680 Chemistry Analyzer
– Features and Specifications
This fully automated, random-access chemistry system with stat capability comes with the following features and specifications.
- Improved convenience
- New and intuitive graphical user interface
- New analytical horizons
- Plug and play calibration via 2D barcode
- Sample feeder
- Refrigerated reagent compartments
- 6 months shelf life
- 18 months shelf life for reference electrodes
- Analytical principle – Spectrophotometry and potentiometry
- Analytical types – Endpoint, rate, fixed point and indirect ISE
- Analytical methods – Colorimetry, turbidimetry, latex agglutination, homogeneous EIA, indirect ISE
- Simultaneously processed analytes – 60 photometric tests + 3 ISE
- Throughput – 800 photometric tests/hour; up to 1,200 with ISE
- Sample types – Serum, urine, whole blood (HbA1c), other 1, other 2
- Sample volume – 1-25 µL in 0.1 µL increments (1-25 µL for repeats)
- Quality control – Auto QC, cooled QC positions
- Data Storage – Sample number 100,000 samples Reaction Data 200,000 tests
Visit our store to place your order online. For more information about Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer or to check out other clinical chemistry analyzers we offer, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.