designed to optimize workflow and enhance productivity in small – to medium-sized clinical laboratories. With a throughput of 400 photometric tests per hour (up to 800 with electrolytes) and onboard capacity of 63 different analytes, this chemistry system is suitable as a special chemistry or STAT analyzer in large laboratories as well.
With a host of features that cut operating costs and speed turnaround time, this chemistry system is designed to help labs exceed productivity standards.
Beckman Coulter AU480 – Features
- New and intuitive graphical user interface
- Reagent reduction
- Low consumable usage
- Bar-coded racks to define different sample materials
- 80 samples on board at any time
- Automatic repeat and reflex capability
- Dedicated STAT rotor with 22 positions and integrated barcode reader
- Refrigerated area for calibrators and controls
- 76 refrigerated reagent compartments
- Ready to use liquid stable reagents
- Automatic bottle switch capabilities
- Non disposable quartz cuvettes
- Software driven carry over elimination
- Dry incubation bath
- 6 months shelf life
- 18 months shelf life for reference electrodes
Additional safety features such as computer controlled sample and reagent dispensing in combination with clot detection and crash prevention enhance this unique system’s reliability. The master curve reagents have 2D barcodes to maximize productivity and reduce the potential for errors.
To place an order for the Olympus / Beckman Coulter AU480 Chemistry Analyzer or to check out other clinical chemistry analyzers we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.