To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Product Code: OLYMPUS-AU640E
As an established US based laboratory equipment supplier, Block Scientific offers advanced models of new and refurbished devices as well as requisite reagents and consumables. We offer the Olympus AU640e Chemistry Analyzer refurbished. This analyzer is suited for use in single or multiple locations.
The refurbished analyzer that we offer standardizes chemistry immuno testing by doing 400 to 6,600 tests per hour for low to very high volume laboratories. This increases productivity and efficiency and decreases operating costs. The AU640e is designed to suit the needs of mid- to large-sized hospitals, specialty unit in laboratories and core and commercial laboratories. It has the capacity to manage up to 800 photometric tests per hour and up to 1200 tests per hour with electrolytes.
Olympus AU640e Analyzer
– Time Saving and User-friendly
The Olympus AU640e chemistry analyzer features a walkaway design that saves the operator’s time. It features 150-sample rack loading for peak workloads with 22-sample carousel for STAT. It offers automated reagent handling and comes with multiple sized reagent cartridges that can hold from 100 to 6000+ tests to meet the needs of labs of any size. The analyzer also comes with user friendly Windows NT® software to customize user operations. Other key features of this chemistry analyzer include:
- User-definable sample handling option
- Search function to retrieve data by individual sample and type of test (up to 30,000 patient files)
- Programmable start-up
- Mixed bar code capability
- Standardized design
- Easy connectivity for automation
- Direct tube sampling for 3.0, 5.0, 7.0, 10.0 mL primary tubes and pediatric cups
- Accurate and precise test results and reference ranges
- Bar-coded cartridges
- Advanced calibration stores up to 5 calibration curves per test
- Automated reflex and repeat testing
We at Block Scientific offer AU640e with 90 days parts warranty. Reagents, controls, and consumables and service contracts may be available.
For more information on the Olympus AU640e and other refurbished chemistry analyzers we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To view our entire product range, visit our online store.