MortexerT Vortexer, 230V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Model: MortexerT Vortexer
Product Code: BV1005-E
A leading laboratory equipment dealer in the United States, Block Scientific supplies a wide range of lab devices to customers worldwide. Our comprehensive product inventory consists of lab products from reputable manufacturers. We offer the MortexerT Vortexer, 230V from Benchmark Scientific, Inc. The device features a Multi-HeadT traditional cup head for general purpose mixing that holds up to eight micro centrifuge tubes.
The MortexerT features a balanced drive system with Q-DriveT technology, providing a smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation.
The lab instrument comes with a speed of up to 3400 rpm that produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes. Other features include
- Variable speed from 200 to 3400 rpm
- Spill-proof electronic controls
- Q-DriveT dynamic balancing system
- Powerful motor for INSTANT vortexing
- No-walk” suction feet
- Continuous or “touch” operation
- Cold room/incubator compatibility
- Weight – 8.4 lbs (3.8 kg)
- Orbit – 3mm
- Operating temperature range – +4 to +65°C
- Operating modes – Touch or continuous
- Electrical -230V
- Dimensions (w x d x h) – 5 x 6.3 x 6.7 in. 13 x 16 x 17 cm
To obtain more information about the MortexerT Vortexer, 230V or other models of Vortex Mixers that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.