MortexerT Vortexer, 115V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Model: MortexerT Vortexer
Product Code: BV1005
Block Scientific, a leading laboratory equipment supplier based in New York, offers a comprehensive range of lab devices for clinical and research applications. We offer the the MortexerT Vortexer, 115V from Benchmark Scientific, Inc. This lab device comes with a Multi-HeadT traditional cup head used for general purpose mixing that holds up to eight micro centrifuge tubes.
MortexerT Vortexer features a speed up to 3400 rpm that produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes. It features a balanced drive system with Q-DriveT technology, providing smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation.
The key features of this vortexer include spill-proof electronic controls, cold room/incubator compatibility, and “no-walk” suction feet. Other features:
- Cold room/incubator compatibility
- Continuous or “touch” operation
- No-walk” suction feet
- Powerful motor for INSTANT vortexing
- Q-DriveT dynamic balancing system
- Spill-proof electronic controls
- Variable speed from 200 to 3400 rpm
- Electrical -115V
- Operating temperature range – +4 to +65°C
- Orbit – 3mm
- Weight – 8.4 lbs (3.8 kg)
- Dimensions (w x d x h) – 5 x 6.3 x 6.7 in. 13 x 16 x 17 cm
- Operating modes – Touch or continuous
To obtain more information about the MortexerT Vortexer, 115V or other models of Vortex Mixers that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, visit our online store.