mortexert vortexer, 115v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific, inc.
- mortexert vortexer
block scientific, a leading laboratory equipment supplier based in new york, offers a comprehensive range of lab devices for clinical and research applications. we offer the the mortexert vortexer, 115v from benchmark scientific, inc. this lab device comes with a multi-headt traditional cup head used for general purpose mixing that holds up to eight micro centrifuge tubes.
mortexert vortexer features a speed up to 3400 rpm that produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes. it features a balanced drive system with q-drivet technology, providing smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. this results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation.
the key features of this vortexer include spill-proof electronic controls, cold room/incubator compatibility, and “no-walk” suction feet. other features:
- cold room/incubator compatibility
- continuous or “touch” operation
- no-walk” suction feet
- powerful motor for instant vortexing
- q-drivet dynamic balancing system
- spill-proof electronic controls
- variable speed from 200 to 3400 rpm
- electrical -115v
- operating temperature range – +4 to +65°c
- orbit – 3mm
- weight – 8.4 lbs (3.8 kg)
- dimensions (w x d x h) – 5 x 6.3 x 6.7 in. 13 x 16 x 17 cm
- operating modes – touch or continuous
to obtain more information about the mortexert vortexer, 115v or other models of vortex mixers that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. to place an order, visit our online store.