Model M250LED Binocular Microscope with LED
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: M250LED Binocular Microscope
Product Code: M250LED
UNICO Model M250LED Binocular Microscope is designed for college level instruction and discovery. M250LED is a cordless model. This cordless model offers the freedom and portability of battery powered LED illumination, includes AC adapter to be plugged in if desired. Block Scientific is the right company to approach to get this product for an affordable rate and shipped promptly. Ours is a leading lab equipment dealer based in Bellport, New York.
M250LED Binocular Microscope
with Good Features
This microscope is a model with binocular heads. All heads rotate 360° Binocular heads have diopter control on one eye-tube and interpupillary distance adjustment settings (55-75mm).
- Color coded DIN achromatic 4, 10, 40
- 100x objectives
- 10x wide field eyepieces
- Objectives mounted on a 4-position, positive click-stop nosepiece
- All optical surfaces precisely polished, sealed and coated with anti-fungal, color correction and hardening agents to improve true color viewing while increasing the lifetime of the lenses
- Net Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Shipping Wt.: 13 lbs (6 kg)
- Microscope size 8 x 6.5 x 14.4 Inches
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.5 x 16.5 Inches
To purchase the Model M250LED Binocular Microscope easily and other models of educational microscopes we offer, visit our online store. If you would like more information on this product, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eyepiece: 10x WF (2)
Objectives: 4, 10, 40, 100x
Condenser: NA 1.25