Model M250 Binocular Microscope
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: M250 Binocular Microscope
Product Code: M250
UNICO Model M250 Binocular Microscope is designed for college level instruction and discovery. M250 is a corded model Microscope and it uses halogen illumination. This binocular microscope is reliable and lasting. Block Scientific is the right company to approach to get this product for an affordable rate and shipped promptly. Ours is a leading lab equipment dealer based in Bellport, New York.
with Impressive Features
All heads rotate 360°. Binocular heads have diopter control on one eye-tube and interpupillary distance adjustment settings (55-75mm).
- Color coded DIN achromatic 4, 10, 40
- 100x objectives
- 10x wide field eyepieces
- Objectives mounted on a 4-position, positive click-stop nosepiece
- All optical surfaces precisely polished, sealed and coated with anti-fungal, color correction and hardening agents to improve true color viewing while increasing the lifetime of the lenses
- Net Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Shipping Wt.: 13 lbs (6 kg)
- Microscope size 8 x 6.5 x 14.4 Inches
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.5 x 16.5 Inches
To purchase the Model M250 Binocular Microscope easily and other models of educational microscopes we offer, visit our online store. If you would like more information on this product, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eyepiece: 10x WF (2)
Objectives: 4, 10, 40, 100x
Condenser: NA 1.25
Bulb: 6 Volt/20 Watt