model m220fl-d dual head microscope – fluorescent
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- m220fl-d dual head microscope
the model m220fl-d dual head microscope – fluorescent is just one in our collection of m220 corded series microscopes which we make available to an extensive clientele. we are block scientific, a reputable dealer in new and refurbished lab equipment. you can purchase this product at a competitive price and conveniently from our online store.
model m220fl-d fluorescent microscope
– suitable for biology labs
this unico m220fl-d model is designed for high school biology. this durable and reliable microscope is built to last and is backed by limited lifetime warranty.
- has cool-lite fluorescent bulbs
- parfocal and parcentered
- stages are tapped and drilled to accept optional mechanical stages
- includes arm-mounted cord wrap, dust cover and instruction manual
- actual size: 8.5 in x 5 in x 11.5 in (216 mm x 127 mm x 292 mm)
- shipping size: 12 in x 8 in x 16 in (305 mm x 203 mm x 406 mm)
- weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- shipping weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
if you have any queries about the model m220fl-d dual head microscope – fluorescent and other models of educational microscopes we offer, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
head: dual head
eyepiece: 10x wf (2)
objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
condenser: na 0.65
diaphragm: disc, 5-hole
stage: plain, tapped
bulb: 7 watt