drucker diagnostics model 755ves centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- 755ves centrifuge
block scientific has long been known for providing best value lab equipment in the us. our model 755ves centrifuge from the drucker diagnostics has the largest holding capacity among performance series centrifuges. we provide centrifuges of different models and specifications for your varying laboratory research needs.
the drucker model 755ves centrifuge is equipped with carriers and a standard horizontal rotor that can accommodate up to 24 test tubes. this unit offers control over every aspect of its operation, from variable acceleration and deceleration to easy time and speed input. quick and easy sample loading and complete horizontal separation can be performed with the support of its horizontal rotor. high speed and force capability of this device produces platelet-poor/free plasma and also reduces processing time.
- model 755ves centrifuge permitted environmental conditions:-
- ambient temperature during operation: 2 degree c – 35 degree c
- maximum relative air humidity: 90%
- overall dimensions (h x w x d): 9.0 inch x 14.5 inch x 17 inch
- centrifuge motor: 1/2 h.p. brushless dc
- protection breaker: 4 amp. re–settable
- timer: electronic, with hold or 0 to 99 minutes, +/- 1%
- weight: 39 lbs.
- electrical requirements:-
- power (watts): 200
- voltage (volts): standard: 115 (+/- 10)
- optional: 100 (+/- 10); 230 (+/- 20)
- frequency (hz): 50/60
for more information on the model 755ves centrifuge and other horizontal benchtop centrifuges that we carry, please visit our online store. we are also available by phone at 631-589-1118, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.