drucker diagnostics model 755v – 24 place centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- model 755v – 24 place
at block scientific you can find brand name centrifuges of varying features and specifications. the model 755v – 24 place centrifuge we supply is a continuous-duty, electronically-controlled, variable-speed, horizontal laboratory centrifuge manufactured by the drucker diagnostics
model 755v centrifuge
with powerful features
for ease of handling and precise spin times, the model 755v – 24 place centrifuge comes with an electronic push button timer that is variable from 1 to 30 minutes. this unit features a transparent lid which helps to safely view the samples. this model comes with a lid safety interlock system for improved safety.
some of the important specifications and features of the model 755v – 24 place centrifuge are:
- model 755v – 24 place centrifuge timer: electronic, 1 to 30 minutes +/- 1%
- max. power requirements: 200 watts
- voltage: 115/230 (+/-10%) volts
- frequency: 50/60 hz
- max acceleration time: 15 seconds
- max deceleration time: 15 seconds
- weight: 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
- centrifuge motor: 1/30 h.p. ac
- protection breaker: 4 amp. re–settable
- etl compliant to ansi/ul standards
- cycle counter to monitor machine usage
- removable rotor for easy cleaning
for more details
for more information on the model 755v – 24 place centrifuge and other horizontal benchtop centrifuges that we carry, please visit our online store. we are also available by phone at 631-589-1118, or by e-mail at email@example.com.