Drucker Diagnostics Model 755V – 24 Place Centrifuge
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Drucker Diagnostics
Model: Model 755V – 24 Place
Product Code: 755V-24
At Block Scientific you can find brand name centrifuges of varying features and specifications. The Model 755V – 24 Place Centrifuge we supply is a continuous-duty, electronically-controlled, variable-speed, horizontal laboratory centrifuge manufactured by the Drucker Diagnostics
Model 755V Centrifuge
with Powerful Features
For ease of handling and precise spin times, the Model 755V – 24 Place Centrifuge comes with an electronic push button timer that is variable from 1 to 30 minutes. This unit features a transparent lid which helps to safely view the samples. This model comes with a lid safety interlock system for improved safety.
Some of the important specifications and features of the Model 755V – 24 Place Centrifuge are:
- Model 755V – 24 Place Centrifuge Timer: Electronic, 1 to 30 minutes +/- 1%
- Max. Power Requirements: 200 Watts
- Voltage: 115/230 (+/-10%) Volts
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Max Acceleration Time: 15 seconds
- Max Deceleration Time: 15 seconds
- Weight: 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
- Centrifuge Motor: 1/30 H.P. AC
- Protection Breaker: 4 Amp. Re–settable
- ETL Compliant to ANSI/UL Standards
- Cycle counter to monitor machine usage
- Removable rotor for easy cleaning
For More Details
For more information on the Model 755V – 24 Place Centrifuge and other horizontal benchtop centrifuges that we carry, please visit our online store. We are also available by phone at 631-589-1118, or by e-mail at email@example.com.