Drucker Diagnostics Model 755V – 12 Place Centrifuge
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Drucker Diagnostics
Model: Model 755V – 12 Place
Product Code: 755V-12
The Model 755V – 12 Place Centrifuge is an electronically controlled, variable speed centrifuge suitable for your various scientific research applications. Block Scientific, an industry leader in the field, offers centrifuges of varying specifications and features from renowned manufacturers. This centrifuge model we supply is developed by the Drucker Diagnostics.
The lid safety switch of the Model 755V – 12 Place Centrifuge prevents the unit from operating when the lid is not closed or latched. The brushless DC motor ensures smooth running and requires no routine maintenance. There is a patented horizontal rotor that can spin up to twenty-four 10ml (16mmx100mm) tubes or six 50ml tubes.
Specifications and features:
- Model 755V – 12 Place Centrifuge Speed Range (Model 755V):
- 755V w/12-Place Horizontal Rotor: 500 to 3,550 (+/- 100) RPM*
- 755V w/Fixed-Angle Rotors: 500 to 4,000 (+/- 100) RPM*
- Maximum capacity:
- 12-Place Horizontal Rotor: 180 mL (12 x 15 mL)**
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 9 in. x 14.5 in. x 17 in.
- Centrifuge Motor: 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Voltage Requirement: 115 Volts (standard) — 220/230 Volts (optional)
- Power Requirement: 200 Watts
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Removable rotor for easy cleaning
- Cycle counter to monitor machine usage
- Audible indicator at the end of each run
- Weight: 39 lbs
Visit our Online Store
Visit our online store, for more information on the Model 755V – 12 Place Centrifuge and other horizontal benchtop centrifuges we carry. We are available by phone at 631-589-1118, and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.