drucker diagnostics model 755e – 24 place centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- model 755e – 24 place
you can find the best deals for model 755e – 24 place centrifuges at block scientific. with years of experience as a leading supplier of laboratory apparatus, block scientific can easily make available quality lab equipment from industry leading manufacturers.
model 755e laboratory centrifuge
the model 755e – 24 place centrifuge is an electronically controlled, horizontal laboratory centrifuge, designed and developed by the drucker diagnostics. this model comes with a lid safety interlock system. the unit is controlled by an electronic push button timer that is variable from 1 to 30 minutes, for accurate spin times, and ease of use. to display the status of the machine, there is a lighted control panel.
general specifications of the model 755e – 24 place centrifuge include:
- overall height: 9.0 in. (23cm)
- dimensions: width: 14.5 in. (37cm)
- model 755e – 24 place centrifuge depth: 17 in. (43 cm)
- max acceleration time: 15 seconds
- max deceleration time: 15 seconds
- voltage: 115/230 (+/-10%) volts
- frequency: 50/60 hz
- removable rotor for easy cleaning
- cool-flow air flow design that prevents overheating of samples
- automatic braking reduces cycle time
- push-button operation/safety lid-lock
- etl compliant to ansi/ul standards
check out our online store, for more information about the model 755e – 24 place centrifug and other horizontal benchtop centrifuges we carry. we are also available by phone at 631-589-1118, and by e-mail at email@example.com.